Friday, January 3, 2020

Love

I had an experience recently that made me think one can either love everything and everyone, or nothing or no-one. There is no pick and choose.

I don't know if this is true for everyone, but it felt true within. Love can't have barriers. I can't say I love this person and this person, or this thing and that thing only, but not that person nor that person. And not that thing.

I don't have many spiritual experiences in my life, but it was like someone/something just told me "Duh! Didn't you know that?" And laughed.

I've always been on the slower side. During our white elephant game this Christmas I selected the "gag" gift even though I had seen it actually being put in its box earlier that evening. I had just forgotten.

May your 2020 be filled with the experience of boundless and endless love.





2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm just the opposite. My caring is totally individual. Wonder if that makes me picky:)

    ReplyDelete